Eudora Tapware Warranty Terms and Conditions
Klimos Group Pty. Ltd., A.C.N. 124 959 27 (Trading as Eudora Tapware) “Eudora“ warrants that subject to the conditions of this Warranty, this product is free from defects through faulty workmanship or materials from the date of purchase until the expiration of the relevant warranty period as provided for in paragraph 3 here in.
Warranty Shall Be Void For The Following Reasons:
The Purchaser cannot produce a receipt or other proof of purchase. The product was not installed to relevant National Standards and state regulations or in accordance with the Manufacturer’s installation instructions or recommendations- The product has been exposed to water pressures and/or temperatures that exceed state limitations as per the product installation instruction. Note: The specified water supply pressure is 500 kPa the product has had other devices fitted to the outlet. If not installed by a licensed plumber.
Variation of Warranty
This warranty is a summary of the warranty provided by Eudora Tapware For products purchased and installed in Australia. Some additional terms and conditions may apply and Eudora Tapware reserves the right to alter or amend this warranty offer in writing at any time. Eudora Tapware also reservethe right to provide minor components e.g,handles, aerators, buttons, dress rings,hinges, clips, rod and washers, nozzles and loses, i.e accessories as parts only to the customer.
Eudora Tapware’s obligations under this warranty are limited to the repair of, or at Eudora’s discretion, replacement of any product which is defective through faulty workmanship and/or materials. To the full extent permitted by law, Eudora Tapware will not be liable for any lossor damage to furniture, floor coverings, walls, fixtures or any other consequential loss of any kind whatsoever caused by any defect in the product or its components.
Category Warranty Period Warranty Detail:
Mixers 5/ 10 years ceramic disk cartridges – parts only, provided such damage is not due to malfunction or damage due to pieces of copper tube, plastic tube, sand, dirt, thread tape etc.
- 3 year replacement product or part at Eudora’s discretion.
- 1 year replacement product or parts and labour at Eudora’s discretion
- 3 Showers 3 years replacement product or parts at Eudora’s discretion 1 year replacement product or parts and labour at Eudora’s discretion Tapware
- 3 years replacement product or parts at Eudora’s discretion
- 1 year replacement product or parts andlabour at Eudora’s discretion
- Accessories 1 year replacement product or parts at Eudora’s discretion
Care and Cleaning Instructions
Eudora Tapware is manufactured to the highest standards. The following care and cleaning instructions should be followed :-
- Acetone silicones should never be used during installation .
- Harsh detergents, abrasive cleaners or such other cleaners which will scratch thetapware surface should never be used monospace.
- Where the tapware remains dry during use,a soft cloth can be used to remove surface dust or alternatively the tapware can bewiped over using warm soapy water in orderto maintain the tapware finish in perfectcondition.
- The use of wax based furniture cream should not be used as this could lead to a build-up of deposits and could detract from the appearance of the tapware .5 Do not use undue pressure when wiping orcleaning tapware and wipe in only one direction.
Further Warranty Restriction
Should any warranty claim be made and attended to by an Eudora Tapware Authorized Service Agent and in the opinion of the Service Agent or Eudora Tapware the problem was from faulty installation or use of the goods in conjunction with the products of another manufacturer or from some other cause other than a Manufacturing defect of the goods for which Eudora Tapware is responsible, Eudora Tapware reserves the right to charge a service fee for each service staff attending the Purchaser’s premises where goods have been installed.
Eudora Tapware requires adequate access to products, fittings and fixtures to undertake warranty repairs. Eudora Tapware will not be responsible for any consequential damage or cost where there is inadequate access to product fittings and fixtures.
Other than the terms and conditions as set out in this warranty and subject to any condition or warranty implied in favour of the Purchaser pursuant to the Trade Practices Act 1974 (C’wealth) or any other applicable law which cannot lawfully be excluded: The terms, conditions, warranties, undertaking, inducements or representations, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, which are not expressly set out in this warranty and which are related to or in any way connected with the product or the sue of the product, are here by excluded. Eudora Tapware has made and does not make any representation or warranty, express or implied, that the product and its use does not infringe.
Eudora Tapware will not be liable for any claims for labour, additional products orparts associated with alleged faulty product for work not approved in writing by Eudora Tapware.
Eudora Tapware will not be liable for any claims if the product is not installed by a licensed plumber.